Inés Rodríguez Ripoll
- Graduated architect at Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura in Valladolid.
- Awarded with the "Premio Extraordinario Fin de Carrera" by Universidad de Valladolid.
- Postgraduate in direction and management of sports facilities at Universidad Católica de Ávila.
- Third cycle studies (Doctorate/DPh) in Universidad de Alicante, Spain.
- Project manager-architect for the international hotel company Barceló Hotels & Resorts from 2007 to 2014.
- Architect and manager at the technical architecture studio Arquitectura 81, Palma, Majorca.